Natalia Malaga is one of volleyball athletes that bring a lot of inspiration for everyone, is an example for many young athletes ages follow the willpower and determination. As one of Peru athletes have won Olympic medals, she was born on January 26.1964 in a more traditional family sport of Peru page. Complementary her young, passionate about sports pervade her body, and she has the desire to volleyball, will spend the achievement of her country.
One example of the will to go up
- For an athlete to play as Natalia previous peak is always a process of striving, practicing extremely arduous struggle, hundreds of contests, but only choose one person. Three years later, he is only 30 remaining nine are played in the club’s youth team. So far, out of 9 comrades that day, there was only following the path Natalia professional.
- Environmental admitted to professional competition, Natalia has been chosen to become a soldier sport. New ones she just arrived in volleyball, Natalia set in clay, outdoors without a roof for years. From clay to cement and later is much genuine wood floors, a lot different now, but the situation with her volleyball has not changed.
- As for her mother, Natalia is reminded each time she remembered about the old memories with affectionate voice: “That day was poor. Each time the file Natalia go back home my wife, and I see it hard that injured gut. But trade alone just inside, grab what foster children? “.
- In response to the love of parents, Natalia took more strenuous circumstances. “From now on I do not ask for money sports family. Islam was the early days of economic difficulties; she also must pay school culture. I do not want to ask parents should always borrow people, she always injured as children, until receiving any back pay teachers gathered. Later when I became famous athletes, playing with savings, Natalia are intended to help families
Dedication to the country’s strength and youth, achieving glorious achievements and then the knee injury, she did not ask for anything more than to be quick surgery to end the suffering which afflicts each right.
Example for young athletes of Peru
- Experts devoted to volleyball Peru said: “The training to participate in the annual youth tournament is the goal. However, looking at the orientation, strategy, and training, we can see that nothing changes compared to many years ago. With the trend of modern volleyball, selection criteria and how training is outdated. That leads to why until today, some locations, typically pass two is still a big worry for the country. “
- Undeniably the confines of the training accordingly exist in the majority of Peru’s volleyball club this time. Still, the model highlights from several clubs also help the other clubs have a different perspective on how to recruit and train athletes source
- National Youth Volleyball League is the official tournament is important settlement system of the Peruvian Volleyball Federation with the participation of teams from provinces, industry, and CLUB has a strong movement across the country Volleyball. That means whether you like it or not, the volleyball CLUB now must have at least a young team to legacy and above all participate in this tournament.
- Can see the status of the human resources CLUB now become problematic, when almost the training though still young, but implementation was not effective. That led to the rankings when setting targets; the weak teams forced to borrow athletes, and the promising young player of the training center is an object oriented. The reality on the two signals resulting mixed pleasure and pain of the current Peruvian volleyball.
When have now committed themselves to the sport, the athletes often accept losing uneducated to place to place, living as well as a lack of knowledge work skills. These things they had to start virtually from scratch as a career. To be realistic, they almost into life with empty hands after so many years has devoted.
The situation of the Peruvian volleyball today
- Often when the athlete has the height, power good turn, they come to school indoor volleyball. Anyway, in Peru, the appeal of volleyball just behind soccer.
- With beach volleyball, in addition to the difficulties that many people see as the harsh training conditions, the athletes must have good physical demand, then this is also not true subjects of interest received from the society, matches usually take place outdoors, so the audience is difficult to track.
- Think this is not only the problem of beach volleyball but also of many other sports of Peru. Hopefully, shortly, beach volleyball would be more concerned to have millions extensive growth, thereby also reduce the ATHLETES disadvantaged situation.
- Became the focus of public opinion with the great leaderboard, she is the most prominent athletes of the Peruvian sports delegation.
- Although many people are concerned, but “never behaved like a star, she is always enthusiastic response to questions from journalists in the gentle, gentle smile close or when experiencing difficult question ..
- Left in contrast with the look of confidence and determination volleyball steel, gentle smile and a sheepish look of the girl had left a nice impression in his heart. She also happily accepted the exchange with the audience throughout the country and always appeared to the casual sports wear, how she answers questions from fans also sincere, honest people like her.
“Want to become good citizens, young people need to set targets for themselves in life and set high goals for ourselves constantly strive, strive every day.”