For the hunters of swampy region, there is no alternative than using a pair of the best rubber hunting boots. But sometimes, you cannot leave your leather boots behind. The problem is that the leather boots will serve really bad in the swampy and wet areas. What should you do then? Just put on the rubber boots and start hunting in any stream, woods or mud.
To find out the best rubber boots, I have to test them in versatile conditions. For example, I went 100 yards and then got in a stream. At the end of the stream, I started walking in the mud. When my test was finished, I came with a list of 9 pairs of boots which are the best for taking in a hunting season. The list has been given below for you. Choose any one from them and get ready for the next successful hunting season.
World Slam by Bogs
It is one of the lightest boots I have ever worn. The price is approximately 180 dollars. The key features of the boots are:
- The interior has been designed especially for controlling moisture. It allows the boots to serve in both the cold and hot weather. No matter which region, you can put it on all day long.
- I enjoyed running on it as the support from its midsole and ankle portion was outstanding.
- You will enjoy the additional space in the boot. But it did not loosen the grip at all.
- They were easy in taking off. My feet were dry and healthy after a long tiring day.
Rutmaster by Irish Setter
The boots are ideal for hunting in both the highland and woods. With the same price as “World Slam”, you will get:
- The ExoFlex System included in the boots for a tight, but comfortable fitting. Rutmaster is the best for trekking all day long. Because, you will need a jack to take it off.
- The grip of the boots is amazing. It will save you from any accidental fall in the sloppy areas.
- You have the chance to expel rocks and dirt easily after putting on the Rutmaster.
It was originally created for the bow-hunters. There are some unique options available in the boots. They are given as follows:
- The insulation system is uniquely designed keeping the Thinsulate Ultra tool. It gives you the chance to stand on the ice or cold surface as long as you wish. Take a walk with them in the cold area without any risk of getting wet or cold.
- You should go for this boot for the outer look. There is a plenty of variation in the exterior.
- The support from the midsole to the arch is great. You need not to worry about any ankle problem.
- If you want to enjoy walking and bow hunting together, choosing the Bushnell Archer should be the best decision.
The price is almost equal to the previous two rubber boots, $180-$190.
AeroHead by LaCrosse
LaCrosse is a well-known brand in the industry of rubber boots. But AeroHead is not one of the best creations. I did not find any attractive features of this pair. Again, I was slipping and losing the grip while talking a walk. The support in unsmooth grounds was not satisfactory at all. The best experience after the test was taking it off! My feet were feeling better after taking the boots off from my feet. I spent 130 bucks and enjoyed a painful and disgusting test. Strongly recommended not to buy it until your budget is too low.
HAW from Under Armour
If you have set a goal for hunting deer in the next season, don’t forget to take this boot in the bag. It is a chasing boot. I loved wearing them. It cost me 140 dollars. The features are:
- The lightweight boots will provide you the opportunity to run fast on the ground.
- Its airmesh lining is more supportive and well-equipped.
- The boots have the adaptability in any surface condition. So, it is far better than the leather boots.
- In slippery trails, the support from the arch and midsole was surely the best I have experienced.
My experiment on these 5 pairs went really well. I think it will help you in choosing the suitable one. Enjoy the Hunting!
“Hello my name is Crystal W. Rodriquez. I live in 1152 Stonepot Road Jersey City, NJ 07302. I am very like hunting .If you also like hunting, it’s great ! I am so happy to know you because I also love to hunting . Hunting gives me a strong feeling and relieve work pressure. I have gone hunting for 2 years and I also have some experience . I made this blog to share my hobby to people like me and record the exciting experiences that I went through. You can contact me at: Crystal2307@gmail.com. Thank you !”